- Provides a 360-degree view of CRM information from your Outlook inbox
- File a message in Salesforce.com from Outlook
- Attach emails to a contact or lead in Salesforce
- Open, create and edit the relevant Salesforce contact, lead, opportunity or other (custom) object without leaving the Outlook interface
- Reply or Compose messages using email templates from Salesforce
- Optionally automatically copy emails and attachments to Salesforce
- Create rules for which emails get automatically synchronized
- View and dial numbers using phone details from Salesforce.com from your mobile
- View social media profiles for related contacts
iEnterprise Email Connector let’s you work the way you do by integrating your inbox, calendar tasks and contacts with your CRM.
Connector for Salesforce.com and Outlook
The Connector for Outlook and Salesforce Integrates Salesforce and Outlook to allow you to use Salesforce without leaving your inbox or calendar. These Connectors use new native Add-In technology and are built into Outlook. They run directly in the Microsoft cloud and there is nothing to install on the local PC. Our connectors work in any browser on Windows, Mac and they are the only connectors that work on mobile for both iOS and Android.
Outlook, Salesforce.com – All Editions
Features and Functions:
- Provides a 360-degree view of CRM information from your Calendar
- File a calendar item in Salesforce from Outlook
- Create and edit accounts, contacts and leads and more directly from your calendar
- Open, create and edit the relevant Salesforce.com contact, lead, opportunity or other (custom) object without leaving the Outlook interface
- View and dial numbers using phone details from Salesforce on your mobile
- Automatically synchronize calendar items from Outlook to and from Salesforce
- Automatically links calendar items with CRM Contacts or Leads
Return on Investment
- Maximize your Salesforce.com and Google Suite Investments
- Increase productivity and corporate knowledge
- Focus on the job, not administration
- Convenient SaaS subscription model
Here is what is different/better about the connector versus other solutions
- Native Outlook add-in .
- EVERYTHING Works on Mobile – Virtually all features and functions work inside of the Gmail App on iOS and Android.
- Works in ANY browser
- We charge ONLY for the users that need our connector NOT everyone using Salesforce, unlike other vendors.
- NOTHING to install locally – Instead it installs inside of Gmail on the Google.
- Can be Remotely Deployed – The connector can be installed for your whole organization with a single click.
- Includes Social Insights – See relevant information from social media including LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook inside of Outlook
- Create leads from social media at no additional cost.
- Email Templates – Create new messages and responses using email templates directly inside of Outlook
- No need to leave Outlook – Almost any CRM feature is available without leaving Outlook
- INCLUDED with iCRM – If you are a user of our own iCRM solution then the integration is included.
- Does much more and costs less than the premium offerings from Salesforce and others.
Please fill out the form below to get more information. We look forward to speaking with you!
600 field service representatives.