- Provides a 360-degree view of CRM information from your Microsoft Exchange inbox
- File a message in Dynamics CRM from Microsoft Exchange
- Attach emails to a contact or lead in Dynamics CRM
- Open, create and edit the relevant Dynamics CRM contact, lead, opportunity or other (custom) object without leaving the Microsoft Exchange interface
- Reply or Compose messages using email templates from Dynamics CRM
- Optionally automatically copy emails and attachments to Dynamics CRM
- Create rules for which emails get automatically synchronized
- View and dial numbers using phone details from Dynamics CRM.com from your mobile
- View social media profiles for related contacts
iEnterprise Email Connector let’s you work the way you do by integrating your inbox, calendar tasks and contacts with your CRM.
Email Connector for Microsoft Exchange and Dynamics CRM
The Connector for Microsoft Exchange and Dynamics CRM Integrates Dynamics CRM and Microsoft Exchange to allow you to use Dynamics CRM without leaving your inbox or calendar. These Connectors use new native Add-In technology and are built into Microsoft Exchange. They run directly in the Microsoft cloud and there is nothing to install on the local PC. Our connectors work in any browser on Windows, Mac and they are the only connectors that work on mobile for both iOS and Android.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM – with REST API enabled.
Features and Functions:
- Provides a 360-degree view of CRM information from your Calendar
- File a calendar item in Dynamics CRM from Microsoft Exchange
- Create and edit accounts, contacts and leads and more directly from your calendar
- Open, create and edit the relevant DynamicsCRM.com contact, lead, opportunity or other (custom) object without leaving the Microsoft Exchange interface
- View and dial numbers using phone details from Dynamics CRM on your mobile
- Automatically synchronize calendar items from Gmail to and from Dynamics CRM
- Automatically links calendar items with CRM Contacts or Leads
Return on Investment
- Maximize your CRM and Google Suite Investments
- Increase productivity and corporate knowledge.
- Focus on the job, not administration.
- Convenient SaaS subscription model.
Here is what is different/better about the connector versus other solutions
- Outlook add-in.
- EVERYTHING Works on Mobile – Virtually all features and functions work inside of the Microsoft Exchange App on iOS and Android.
- Works in ANY browser
- We charge ONLY for the users that need our connector NOT everyone using Dynamics CRM, unlike other vendors.
- NOTHING to install locally – Instead it installs inside of Microsoft Exchange on the Google.
- Can be Remotely Deployed – The connector can be installed for your whole organization with a single click.
- Includes Social Insights – See relevant information from social media including LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook inside of Microsoft Exchange
- Create leads from social media at no additional cost.
- Email Templates – Create new messages and responses using email templates directly inside of Microsoft Exchange
- No need to leave Microsoft Exchange – Almost any CRM feature is available without leaving Microsoft Exchange
- INCLUDED with iCRM – If you are a user of our own iCRM solution then the integration is included.
- Does much more and costs less than the premium offerings from Dynamics CRM and others.
Please fill out the form below to get more information. We look forward to speaking with you!
600 field service representatives.