- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site or other iEnterprises’ applications, how the information is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- How you can ask for your information to be erased from our systems.
- Who and how to contact someone for any of the above reasons.
Application Registration, Provisioning and Usage
In order to use our applications, a user must first complete the provisioning / activation process. During this process a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to provision the application. We may also contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest. At your option, you may also provide demographic information (such as gender or age) about yourself, but it is not required.
Access to and Control Over Information You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via our application, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as email address and security tokens), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. In addition, all sensitive encrypted when it is stored.
Information about children
Our products and sites are not suitable for children under the age of 16 years, so if you are under 16 we ask that you do not use our products or sites or give us your personal information If you are from 16 to 18 years, you can browse the sites but you’ll need the supervision of a parent or guardian to become a registered user. It’s the responsibility of parents or guardians to monitor their children’s use of our sites.
Information Entered by Your Organization
When it comes to the information you enter when using your products, your organization you are the controller for that data. You decide how that data is used, how long to keep it, how often to update it, etc.