Does at least one of these statements describe you?
- I love to make meaningful connections for people and be seen as someone who has a valuable network.
- Introducing people and making connections is an essential characteristic of my job description.
- To become more successful in my career or migrate toward a new one, I understand the power of helping others make connections.
- I make 5,000 e-mail introductions a year. Help!!!
Introduction Engine helps you to:
Do you get frustrated with the process of introductions? Do you find that…
- it can be time-consuming to craft a nice, professional introduction?
- to be respectful, you want to send a pre-introduction to one party and ask if it is OK to make the introduction, before actually being made?
- you often don’t know if the introduction is, on some level, successful? Was there a connection? Did it lead to a meeting? Or to business?
Then be among the first professionals in the world to experience the power of
Save Time in creating introduction Emails
Respect the people in your network
- one between the two parties you are connecting
- one back to you signaling that the connection has been initiated. In this way, you are respecting your network by requiring conscious opt-in by all parties and, you, the connector, or not left wondering if it was successful.
Signal to your network that your connections are important and meaningful
Ready to Get Started?