Click here to read the article on New Jersey Tech Weekly
Congratulations to iEnterprises for being selected by Salesforce.com as a Dreamforce 2016 Finalist for their cognitive, intelligent email and calendar integration tool for Salesforce.com!
Dreamforce brings together thought leaders, industry pioneers, and thousands of your peers for four high-energy days of fun, inspiration, networking, and giving back. With over 2,000 sessions and thousands of live solutions from the world’s largest cloud ecosystem, Dreamforce has tailored content specific to your industry, role, and company size. Whether you’re a company of five or a Fortune 500, you’re going to see a boom in success by coming to Dreamforce. (Source: salesforce.com)
iEnterprises was selected as finalist for creating a cognitive, intelligent email and calendar integration for salesforce.com by leveraging Salesforce Inbox, Lightning, Force.com, IBM Watson and other cognitive computing platforms thus allowing Salesforce users to work smarter and close more deals. The intersection of Salesforce CRM, email, and artificial intelligence is the next big thing for companies in pursuit of customer relations excellence! Features and components include:
- Salesforce Inbox – We bring these intelligent cognitive capabilities directly inside the Lightning Experience and the Salesforce Classic experience. In addition, we also support other popular email clients such as Gmail, Outlook and others.
- Sentiment Analysis – We invoke intelligent cognitive capabilities, such as email sentiment, directly inside email to help indicate whether a lead or customer will buy.
- Lead Targeting – We invoke cognitive capabilities to alert when receiving emails from customers or leads. Entity Detection – We use cognitive capabilities in incoming emails to detect entities, such as Accounts and Contacts, cross-referencing them with Salesforce to help better indicate when deals can be closed.
- Follow Up – We use cognitive capabilities to determine when to follow up with important customers and leads.
- Translation – By leveraging cognitive capabilities we are able to automatically translate email content with an extremely high level of accuracy thus allowing our customers to communicate effectively with their customers.
- Email Integration – We integrate email with Salesforce thus eliminating the need to copy and paste.
- Calendar Integration – We automatically synchronize calendars with Salesforce and provide intelligence within calendars to provide all critical decision-making information in one place.
In summary, the iEnterprises solution is right at the heart of the Salesforce CRM, email, and artificial intelligence intersection. Our intelligent and cognitive inbox helps business teams work smarter together, leads them to more informed and better business decisions, and guides them to win more, better, faster.
High profile Keynote Speakers at Dreamforce 2016 include: Mark Cuban, Melinda Gates, Marc Benioff, Mary T. Barra, Rep. John Lewis, Debora Dugan, Tony Robbins, Robin Roberts, Will.i.am, Nancy Pelosi, Chris Sacca, Christy Turlington Burns, Nadine Burke Harris, Captain Scott Kelly, Captain Mark Kelly, Billy Jean King, Robin L. Washington, Geoffrey West, Anne-Marie Slaughter, Daniel Goleman, Lilly Ledbetter, Amanda Kahlow, Bright Simons, George Colony, Scott Farquhar, Constance Mudenda, Larry Brilliant, Shahrzad Rafati, Jeff Lawson, Bernard J. Tyson, Elizabeth Gilbert, Mark Dybul, Jean-Pascal Tricoire, Dana Mcilwain, Carolyn Porco, Sukhinder Singh Cassidy, Alan Murray, Viki Huff, Godfrey R. Sullivan, Clara Shih, Pardis Sabeti, Payal Kadakia, Nishan Degnarain, Jen Pahlka, Sarah Kate Ellis, Jeffrey Bluestone, Leila Janah, Dr. Atul Butte, Clara Hughes, Tom Davenport, Boyan Slat, Rich Fernandez, Professor Cheryl Dissanayake, Scot Chisholm, Tracy Young, Douglas McCauley, Julie Packard, Mark J. Francis, Pattie Sellers, Miguel Helft, Rana el Kaliouby,Linden Tibbets, Cheryl L. Dorsey, Donnel Baird, Dr. Josephine Barbaro, Kerry A. Dolan, Isabella Kirkland and Adam Lashinsky.
Click here to read more articles about Dreamforce2016: https://www.google.com/#